PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here :)

mystre
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi all....
I just stumbled on this site and by odd coincidence found a posting with the symptoms I am having...
Let me back up a bit I am 37 and have been diagnosed for about 3 years in august. I take plaquenil daily, tramadol occasionally for pain. Earlier this year got weaned off prednisone. I have been experiencing what I assume is kidney pain. Right now its a dull pain but well I have a high tolerance for pain anyway. Also I have been urinating more frequently. I have not contacted my doc as the pain comes and goes and it just started this week... that I recall anyway because I generally block pain as I have had headaches or some form of pain every day of my life... So the fact that I have noticed it means that it is a different or stronger pain. Anyway I am trying to get in to see the doc but no luck as yet...
Anyway I am done with my ramblings and I will sign off....
T

TERIOD
07-11-2007, 09:01 PM
T
Yes i would be checking with your doctors, i also have had pains in my kidneys, im still on prednisone, after talking to my nephrologists about this dull to sharp pain, they assured me that pain like this if in fact was from the kidneys that it was probally stones

that is what they told me
im no doctor
please contact yours about it

Terry

By the welcome to the boards

mystre
07-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Got an appt Wed 10 am so we will see what the doc has to say

IloveHistory
07-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi Mystre!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Please let us know how your doctor's appointment goes!

Keep well! :)

mystre
07-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Dr appt rescheduled... am not feeling poorly so I will probably see my rheumatologist before regular dr. appointment comes up... will keep y'all posted
T