PDA

View Full Version : A day off from Lupus

lovebuda
07-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Just wanted everyone to know how great God is. I got to get outside and play with my kids. I was so excited. I knew I was taking a chance but I couldn't take it anymore. I have a severe sensitivity to light, so I knew going outside would more than likely throw me into an attack. But when you go day in and day out with your kids crying because you won't take them to the park, eventually you break down. So I prayed for protection and the Lord protected me. The kids and I play in the sprinkler and ran around for TWO HOURS. And nothing bad happened. I cried so hard. I was so happy to go outside, have the sun shine on my face and not be in any pain. I am so happy and thankful that God gives me a day off every once in a while. But even if I did have an attack from it, it would have been worth the smiles on their faces and the memories we made.

It funny that this disease is so painful and sometimes you just wanna die. But it's amazing that it makes you thankful for things that no one else would think of. I was thanking God that I got to play in the sprinklers outside...who does that?? Well I guess I do lol. It was an amazing day! :D :lol:

mnjodette
07-02-2007, 07:16 PM
How great for you! There's so much to be thankful for in this world - sometimes it takes a story like that to remind us of the small but wonderful things in life. Thanks for sharing your happy experience with us!

Jody

Pretti in Pink
07-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Lovebuda,

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! I was happy to hear your story and elated that you were able to spend that QUALITY time with your kids. On those down days just remember that day and allow it to put a smile on your face and that GOD will do it again.

hatlady
07-03-2007, 06:36 AM
a good day is so sweet - thank you for sharing your joy!

Saysusie
07-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Lovebudda :D

I LOVE to hear about good days! I am so happy for yours!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

malay*b
07-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Lovebuda,
I was glad to that you gathered-up the courage to something
that could've caused you alot of pain, because it was important to
you.
I should do that more often, find the courage. pray, and then just do
it.
What great a idea. You are an inspiration.

malay*b

IloveHistory
07-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Lovebuda!

I am SO happy to hear that God protected you and allowed you to have such a WONDERFUL time with your children! :D You are truly blessed! :angel:

Keep well! :)