PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Marycain

Saysusie
06-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Has anyone heard from Marycain? If not, does anyone know how to contact her to make sure that she's doing ok? I haven't seen her here in a while and I just want to make sure that she is allright!

Thanx
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

TERIOD
06-27-2007, 09:18 AM
havent seen her this month!!!
Hope she's ok

browneyedgirl53
06-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I hope she's allright....I know they've been having some bad weather etc.

Come out, come out wherever you are....Marycain....WE MISS YOU!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Pretti in Pink
06-27-2007, 01:54 PM
dido

mnjodette
06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
I sent her a PM but didn't get a reply - that was more than a week ago. I'm a bit worried. Wish we had some way to reach her directly.

Jody

Lula2ya
06-27-2007, 06:15 PM
I was just wondering the same thing... Maybe the computer took a dive. Hopefully that's it.

IloveHistory
06-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Hi Everyone!

I've been worrying about Marycain for ages too! I hope that she's alright! This is very unlike her; she's usually here everyday!

I'll keep her in my prayers... Please, dear God, let her be okay!

browneyedgirl53
07-22-2007, 05:18 PM
I just got out of the hospital and when I was posting last, we were all looking for Marycain.....has anyone heard anything?

I'm so worried, she has never been away this long. Where are you Marycain? We love and miss you!!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

IloveHistory
07-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Browneyedgirl53!

I am SO, SO, SO, SO worried about Marycain! :cry: I just don't know what to do! I'm beside myself! :cry:

browneyedgirl53
07-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi Friend,

I know, it scares me that she's been away for so long. As mentioned before, she's never been away this long.

I'm gathering up all my fellow prayer warriors and will pray that we will hear something soon. Let's pray that she's alright and that this is just a computer problem.

So nice to hear from you friend. I hope that YOU are doing well?

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Pretti in Pink
07-22-2007, 06:01 PM
I have been praying constantly for her.

Browneyedgirl,

How are you doing?

browneyedgirl53
07-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi Pretti,

I just got out of the hospital, I had blood clots in my lungs. That was a bit scary, but I'm bouncing back.

I started back to work two months ago after being gone for almost two years. Wow, when I see how much I had on my plate; it was overwhelming to me. I thought "was I nuts....why did I take all this on?"

Learning how to pace myself has been a big challenge, I kept trying to be like I was before the kidney failure, heart attack and stroke. I finally came to peace with the fact that I've done the best I can and will continue to do so. I believe that attitude is so crucial to our recovery and/or relapses. I am always looking for the lesson and/or blessing in every situation.

I've missed everyone so much, I'm addicted to WeHaveLupus!!!!

Thanks for asking, and how are you?

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
07-23-2007, 07:40 AM
OMG! Browneyedgirl;
I am happy that you are ok, I know that had to have been extremely scary for you! Yes, please continue to pace yourself so as not to cause any undue stress. You are absolutely right, you are doing the best that you can and they are lucky to have you doing that! You are a new Browneyedgirl, not the one you were before. This new one lives differently, thinks differently and operates on different motivations. Keep moving in your new direction with your new goals...don't look back. The new you has a new future...reach for that and PLEASE, PLEASE take very good care of yourself!

I, too, am growing increasingly concerned about Marycain and I am asking God to watch over her and her family. I pray, daily, that we will hear from her soon. She occupies my mind every day (both she and St. James)

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mnjodette
07-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Oh Browneyedgirl, I'm so glad you're alright! How frightening! Yes, please, please do pace yourself. We all know how hard that can be. You've been through so much, I'm guessing it feels good to be back to doing something 'normal', right? Just take it easy!

Every time I log onto this board, I hope and pray to see a post from Marycain. I'm worried sick about her and think of her everyday.

Jody

browneyedgirl53
07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey,

Learning to pace myself may be the single hardest thing for me....as I'm such a "get it done" right-now kind of girl. But I know those days are over.

Marycain isn't answering private messages either, let's pray that she is okay.

How are you? What's new?

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Pretti in Pink
07-24-2007, 05:33 AM
Now to go giving us any scares, we miss your positive upbeat post when you are away. Take it slow and just know whatever there is to get done, will be there tomorrow if you can't get it done today.

I'm glad you are feeling better and will pray for your continued healing.

IloveHistory
07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi Browneyedgirl!

That's awful! :( Are you still having ongoing lung problems?

My lungs aren't so good, either... :( I've just been on a short school camp and some idiot hid my Asthma pump in my sleeping bag! :x Luckily, I had brought four with me, but I mean, honestly! How immature can you get?! I am really struggling with Pleurisy and my Asthma at the moment... :( I just can't seem to shake this Pleurisy! It keeps coming back! :x My chest is permanently bound! :(

I, too, am praying dearly for Marycain! :cry:

Keep well and God bless!

browneyedgirl53
07-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi History,

I know what you mean about the pleurisy, our lungs work so hard every day...and then to become weakened and restrained by this disease makes them work even harder. I too suffer from pleurisy, more than I care to admit; you know it's bad when you're on a first name basis with all of your doctors (smile).

I usually have to do a strong antibiotic course followed with a medrol pack and then all calms down.

I hope your lungs heal, your frustrations lessened...and take good care of yourself friend.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

IloveHistory
07-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi BrowneyedGirl!

Thanks and the same to you! :)

Feel better soon! :)