PDA

View Full Version : hello I'm new

quietreef
06-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi there:

I joined the forum so I could ask some questions. My sister-in-law has SLE. We're very close and I'm trying to get some information for her.
thanks,
quietreef :)

browneyedgirl53
06-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi Quietreef (great name).

You have found a superb place to ask questions, get acquainted with those who are far more knowledgeable than me about Lupus. Our administrators are the BEST in keeping us informed, and up to date with so much in the lupus industry.

I know they will be by to introduce themselves and welcome you into the fold. I promise, you won't be disappointed - there's so many wonderful people here who are willing to share their experiences, lessons learned, etc. to help others.

Again, welcome and I hope that this will be a comforting place for you to come to for questions and/or support.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Pretti in Pink
06-25-2007, 07:24 PM
hello and welcome,

i think it was really sweet and thoughtful of you to join to help her. that is just the kind of support she will need. You have joined a family of VERY knoweledgable, willing people. If they (we) don't know the answer it will found. Again, welcome.

auntietrish5
06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I think that's great that you joined to find out more information. I wish some of my family would take that action. I have wonderful family and most of them understand and try to be as supportive as they can, but this forum would be so helpful to them.
Trisha

IloveHistory
06-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi Quietreef!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm really glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Your sister-in-law is very lucky to have a supportive family member like you! :D

Check out 'Friends and Family of S.L.E.'.

Keep well! :)