PDA

View Full Version : One of those days..or two

kotybear
06-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone. I am not having a good day or couple of days. I feel extremely tired and exhausted. My head hurts and I can barely move. My body just feels like it was just run over by a train. Just wanted to vent. No one I know wants to listen to me. Thank you all for being here.

hatlady
06-25-2007, 10:06 AM
gentle hugs sweetie, oh how we all understand, and we'll listen.

Get some rest, treat yourself gently.

kotybear
06-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Is that really all I can do for right now is rest? I know I can't physically do anything right now because I am in a lot of pain and exhausted, but is there anything I should be drinking, eating, taking? I feel like a bump on a log at this point.

Thanks for listening.

browneyedgirl53
06-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Remember, REST IS GOOD, REST IS HEALING, REST IS REJUVIENATING, REST IS OUR FRIEND (smile).

It is frustrating, but ALL OF US HERE, certainly know your anxiety and frustrations, this is not an easy road to travel, but I promise you friend; you will never find a better set of traveling companions on this road.....Everyone here will stand with you in support whenever you need us.

Hang in there and rest well; there are alot of things to take care; but take one thing at a time....everything will work out for your good.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

mnjodette
06-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Kotybear, I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. We DO, really really DO understand what you're going through. I hope today was a better day for you. Yes, rest is soooo key. But I know how hard it is to do that when you need to, and not feel like a 'slacker'. You must do what your body is telling you to do. We're here to support you, and will always be by your side - even if it's via cyberspace! Take good care.

Jody

kotybear
06-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi all. Thank you for your caring words, however it is Saturday and i am feeling worse than ever. I made an appointment with my doctor, but the closest was for july 3. Any suggestions?

kotybear

IloveHistory
06-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Hi Kotybear!

I'm SO sorry to hear that you're not feeling good! :(

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Feel better soon!