PDA

View Full Version : HOW WAS CAPE COD?

browneyedgirl53
06-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Jody,

Hope you had a wonderful time....tell me all about it!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

mnjodette
06-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Cape Cod was amazing, Browneyedgirl! Thanks for asking. We had a wonderful time; had some great food, great weather, and went all over the Cape. I did really, really well. I'm feeling so good - my blood tests have been normal the past two times, so it looks like my Lupus is inactive right now - or at least it's 'sleeping!' I'm not totally symptom-free, but it's pretty darn close. Praise God for that!

I had lobster in some form (including one entire 1 and 1/2 pounder!) 4 or 5 times during the week...wow! Probably not the healthiest for me, but who knows when I'll get the chance to do that again! The whole lobster I had was caught just hours before I ate it - talk about fresh!

Saw several beautiful lighthouses; watched the harbor seals diving for fish; went into innumerable antique shops (I love that!) and many historical sights. My hubby and I had a blast - a good time together, which we haven't been able to do in a while. It was good for both of us.

Glad to be home, and I see I have a LOT to catch up on here on the board! Hope everyone is doing well - I missed you all!

Jody

Saysusie
06-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Your vacation sounds wonderful and I'm sure that having such a relaxing and fun-filled time has contributed to your "Sleeping" Lupus. Let's hope and pray that you stay that way for a very, very long time!
I am glad that you are back, health and in good spirits! That always makes me happy!
Welcome back..we missed you :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mnjodette
06-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks, Saysusie - I'm glad to be back!

Jody