PDA

View Full Version : SONG ABOUT LUPUS

enrico
06-22-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi there everyone,
i just wanted to say that, as a songwriter as much as a person suffering with sle, I have composed a song about lupus which I think you could find interesting and somehow helpful.
When i was diagnosed one of the things i missed the most was somebody's voice that could understand what i was going through and encourage me along this hard way: I hope this little song to be a help for you and a clear sign that our sickness can limit us in many ways but that we have the right to be happy and to fight until the end to gain this happiness. You can listen to it and read the lyrics if you go to
www.myspace.com/enricorialti the song title is DANCE WITH THE WOLF
let me please know what you think about it

Saysusie
06-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Hello Enrico;
Welcome to our forum and to our family. I listened to "Dance With The Wolf" and I thought that it was beautiful!
All of us, here, can ask "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" as we struggle daily with this disease!
I am happy that you found us. You will also find that there are many talented singers and songwriters who belong to this particular family, so I think you will feel right at home!
Thank you, again, for sharing your talent and your beautiful song.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

LupusLeaper
07-21-2007, 01:21 PM
I checked out your song and I love it! You are very talented! I added it to myspace as well. I was disappointed that I couldn't find the lyrics written anywhere. But the song is beautiful.