PDA

View Full Version : Saysusie is back!

magistramarla
06-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Hi Saysusie,
It's good to see that you are back! How was your vacation? Was it in one of those tropical-type spots? I can't wait to leave on my vacation next week.
I've been wanting to ask you something. At our public library, I found a book in the catalog written by someone named Susie with a last name that began with SAY. Unfortunately, the book itself was not in the stacks. By any chance, were you that author?
Marla

Saysusie
06-18-2007, 10:03 PM
My vacation was, indeed, one of those tropical spots. St. Thomas Virgin Islands. Beautiful warm warter, so clear that you can see the coral and the the fishes without having to put your head in the water. I am a water fanatic, so I snorkel, scuba, swim, and ski. The sun is fierce and taking precautions was a full time endeavor, but well worth it.
I love the heat and I love the humidity...I just have no tolerance for mosquitos, but they seem to love me :?

I have written several short stories, Sci-Fi and Murder Mysteries, which have been published. But, I've never used a nom de plume...so the chances are that the book was not written by me. I use my real name (Carlotta Diggs) on all of my works :(

Thank You for the "welcome back"..I always miss my family here and am always so glad to be back!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Missy
06-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Sounds like a great vacation! I'm so glad you had a great time. You deserved it!

Saysusie
06-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Thank You Missy! :lol:

I did enjoy myself!

Saysusie

IloveHistory
06-21-2007, 04:24 AM
Hi Saysusie!

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time! :D Welcome back! :D

Keep well! :)

Saysusie
06-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Thank You ILoveHistory.....

I missed all of you and am glad to be back :lol:

Saysusie

admin
06-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Nice new avatar!

Saysusie
06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Someone asked me why I was a cyclops and I couldn't give a good answer, other than Conrad thought it was appropriate :lol: .
So, Rudy changed it for me (lol)

SMOOCHES
Susie

hatlady
06-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi Saysusie!

I've been absent a while as well, just haven't gotten around to visiting. I have been feeling relatively good - no major flares - and working too much.... I'll try to be a bit more present in the future....this group has such a wonderful presence in my life!

I thought I'd check out your writing, as I enjoy sci fi, so I googled your name - found your music instead. You have such a beautiful voice!

Hugs,

hatlady

Saysusie
06-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Thank You So Much Hatlady and I am SOOOOOO happy to see you back with us again. You were missed!! I am happy to hear that you have been relatively healthy with no major flares and that you are able to work (albeit too hard - lol).

My written works have been out of print for a very long time. They were published in three of Alfred Hitchcock's mystery magazines back in the late 60's. I've tried to get copies of those old magazines with almost no success. So, the chances of anyone being able to find or read my works are slim to none. I did earn a little bit of money :lol:
I am, however, currently working on several stories that I plan to submit to the magazine. I will keep everyone posted!

Again....It is so good to have you back. I bet you are really sporting a lot of hats in this heat wave that we are having now. Everytime I buy a new hat, I think of you :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie