PDA

View Full Version : About me

cazanna
06-10-2007, 12:15 PM
I live in england,in a town called croydon.

Im 39 years old,have 3 grown up sons.but only one boy lives at home.
Im also a widow of 13 years,stayed on my own,(which is better!!) for me anyway,cos it was a hard relatioship to be in.Im also a veggy.

Hobbies include, puzzle books,computers,animals.
my home is adapted for my pleasure!!! lol

in between moments of moodyness!!! i love to laugh.

st3phi19
06-25-2007, 03:01 AM
welcome to the site :)

Do you have lupus at all ? or have you recovered from it all now ?

Saysusie
06-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Hello Cazana :lol:
Welcome to our forum and to our family. I am glad to hear that you are happy. That, alone, will make it so much easier to deal with the ups and downs of Lupus!
You will find that everyone here is understanding, supportive, informative and encouraging. We are happy that you found us and are here for you whenever you need us!

Again....Welcome
Saysusie

cazanna
06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
i was diagnosed on the 8th june 2007. so they say!! i have the mild form of the disease,it doesnt feel mild.

Can i ask anyone on here, do you get very confused sometimes.
and feel faint at stressfull situations

cazanna
06-26-2007, 04:40 PM
reply to your message

Ive been ill for 4 years,before anyone noticed.
been travelling backwards and forwards to hospital
with different problems.I thought i was going insane.

I had to learn to laugh,otherwise i would crack up

browneyedgirl53
06-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Welcome Cazanna,

It's great to have you on board; the "brain fog" is fairly common with SLE; and for some it comes and goes...and others it feels like it never goes away.

I love your attitude about life and making it work for you!!

Again, welcome....it's nice to have another sister on board!!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
06-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Yes, Cazanna; many of us deal with the confusion and memory problems. Some of us call these issues "Brain Fog". There are several posts on these forums where we discuss our Brain Fog, both seriously and tongue-in-cheekly! It is a real symptom of Lupus and some think that it is due to central nervous system involvement.

The dizziness that you feel when under stress may be an indication that your blood pressure has risen. It might be advisable for you to check you blood pressure to make sure that you are not suffering from High Blood Pressure. This is a condition that can be serious, but one that can also be easily avoided and treated!

Let us know what you find out. I wish you the very best!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cazanna
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
what wonderful support,more then you get over here!!!

this is my only place for santuary!!!

thank you!!!

Saysusie
06-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Just remember that "you are not alone" and that we are here to help you in any way that we can! That is the purpose of this entire site, to be supportive, understanding, informative, caring and to provide comfort!

We are here for you!

Saysusie