PDA

View Full Version : New to the circle

quicksilver247
06-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here :D I am a 27 yr old male and I was diagnosed with SLE, with a severe nervous system disorder about two to three years ago but have been living with the symptoms for over 6 yrs. I am at the point were I might have to stop working all together and just stay at home. If you would like to talk let me know. :wink:

malisa
06-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Hello ,I too have been unable to work for over a year.I tell you , people just do not understand what life is like with SLE.
My name is Malisa and I would be happy to let you vent on me and I will do my part as well. It's certainly hard when everything about your life has changed. I'm not going to sugar coat any of it. When I could no longer work and go do all of my normal activities ,well it really sucked for me. I try to find things of interest that I can do at home but most of the time I am to tired.I haved learned to do only as much as I feel like doing.If you feel like sleeping all day then that's what you should do. As a matter of fact I am really sleepy so good night .
Malisa

chichibug
06-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi!!!
Welcome to the board :) I'm glad you're here.
I hope you find some comfort in knowing you're not alone and that there are "different" ways of dealing with the fun stuff that goes with Lupus.
I have to run, but wanted to send my welcome :)
--Kristin

IloveHistory
06-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi Quicksilver247!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I have loads of neurological problems too! :roll: Would you mind me asking what neurological problems you have?

Keep well! :)