PDA

View Full Version : only been a few days, and i miss you all!

angela
06-03-2007, 12:26 AM
gosh have i missed you all out there!! ive been so busy scrapbooking for my ladybugs daisy girl scout troop or flaring, that i havent been able to even look at the computer! with scrapping the idea of typing ... the thought of iit was painful :lol:

ive been able to peek here and there, but nothing to satisfy my crave and need for you all.

anyway,i see from the boards that i've got alot to catch up on with you all. i cant wait to see what's been going on with you all, i know it's only been a few days, but you all have become such an important part of me. i'm soo sleepy so i'll get a few hours of sleep (good 'ole lupus :shock: :roll: ) and wake up with a pipping hot cup of tea, curl up in the bed with my laptop, and get to reading.

luv you all :wink:

night, night! :sleeping:

camyskitties
06-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome back!

angela
06-05-2007, 02:18 PM
thanks! feels good 8)

mnjodette
06-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Glad you're back Angela. I've got all the stuff to do some scrapbooking, but never had the energy (before I got sick I never had the time!) You've inspired me...I think I'll pull it out and give it a try!

Jody

angela
06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
yes, yes jody! get ta scrappin! :lol:

i never considered myself the artsy craftsy type, but i love photoraphy, and somehow got myself nominated to to the troops scrapbook " :?: " and have now discovered this wonderfully addictive world. i'm in love!

but the scrapbooking gods have it in for me.... a little mom and daughter all things scrapbooking only store has opened up within walking distance!! i have to pass it no matter where i'm going!! uuuhhhggg/yaaaay!!! :lol:

be well and thanks friend :wink:

IloveHistory
06-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi Angela!

Welcome back! :)

I love scrapbooking too! :lol:

Keep well! :)

Saysusie
06-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Welcome back Angela;

Saysusie