PDA

View Full Version : hope everyone is having a good day...

camyskitties
05-19-2007, 11:31 AM
The board seems slow today....hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and feeling well. :)

TERIOD
05-19-2007, 12:53 PM
not too bad!!! got my three coats of sunscreen on and trying to get the jeep ready for campin next weekend, and you????

camyskitties
05-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Well, more pain today not in the knees, just one knee, one elbow and all fingers LOL. It sure does move around huh? This is still new to me with the pain. I have never felt it this way before. Mom sent me some money to go to my appt. to be seen.

Other than that my day started off good but I feel draggin' now. I can only post briefly because Will is crawling now and I have to keep right on top of him. Camy is helping but she has to be watched too (of course).

But I will deal, it will be ok and bedtime will be here before I know it...Yessss!

Teri, get that Jeep ready and I know you will enjoy your trip. Hope everything falls into place for you so that you don't feel bad when y'all go. I would love to keep posting as I have been needing someone to chat with but now I need to tend to my rugrats. Hope to sign back on when they go to bed. Enjoy your day!

camyskitties
05-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh, I forgot...I have taken my pain meds but they don't seem to be doing it for me like they usually do and that really has me down. What's up with that?

MARYCAIN
05-19-2007, 04:54 PM
You may be starting to build up a tolerance to the pain meds - it can happen, especially with narcotics.

All the kids are home today - with gas so high, we didn't sign them up for day camp this summer, so this is the first chance I've had to sign on today. They have cabin fever big time! I finally broke down and let then turn on the cartoon network, and now they are all piled up on the floor eating popcorn. Peace at last! :)

angela
05-19-2007, 09:28 PM
hi there! im doing pretty good, thanks for checkin in! im trying not to drive me self crazy getting my ladybug (the soon to be hotshot 1st grader) signed up for summer activities :? geeze! i think i see why some parents go ballistic (sp?) when getting their kids into camps/programs - whats the deadlie for this one, there's a waiting list for that one, this ones only a week, how much was that one?!?!?! i've spent so much time and effort to set her schedule up, with out over doing her, not spending too much, and keeping my unpredictable state of health in consideration :shock: and schools out on june 8!

anyway... ive been a bit achey and having these weird sweats (symptoms page!!) i think i missed a regular dose of my long acting pain med and maybe it's withdrawal???

im not a big tv fan, but im with you marycain, i got desperate this morning! good 'ole "sprout channel":lol:

be well :wink:

mnjodette
05-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I went to the Arthritis Walk yesterday morning but I didn't do so well. I was so sore that day (the lousy neuropathy in my leg) and a sore back from compensating for my bum leg (I think) so I had to volunteer to man the information booth instead. Rats. But, I raised the most money on our little team, and our team was the second highest fund aiser. 'Course the drug companies and hospitals donated more than we all did, but they don't count. :)

Other than that, a good day. My granddaughter was here and that's always an upper for me! Thanks for asking!

Jody

MARYCAIN
05-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Jody, congratulations on the fund raising! Sorry you didn't get to walk more, but maybe next year you will. But the fund-raising is whar's so important and I'm glad you did so well with it. We are having some majorly wonky weather here - more than usual for spring in Kentucky, and it seems to be sending my neuropathy into overdrive. :(

Are you guys going to be invaded by the 17 year cicadas? I know they are getting ready to pop out in parts of the Midwest - we are right on the fringe of their area so I'm afraid we might get a few.

littlered
05-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh, cicadas are so annoying. Are they destructive to crops? hope not...