PDA

View Full Version : gents--dating issues

Morpheus
05-09-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi guys, need to go on a date soon, with a really beautifull woman.
problem is that I'm bout 15 kg overweight :( .

She likes six packs and i dont have lol. This is kind of like a blind date, We have spoke over the phone a couple times. Oh what do I do?

TERIOD
05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
dont do anything, go on your date and have a good time, if its meant to be, it will happen, :onfire: :onfire:

Kokopelli
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Go on your date and be yourself. If she liked you when she talked to you on the phone, but doesn't like you when she sees you - then you didn't really want her anyway.

Shallow people irritate me!! hee hee hee

utenutter
05-09-2007, 11:17 PM
go as you are, if it clicks it meant to be

shane

chichibug
05-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Hi Morpheus,

Go out and get some new duds that make you feel terrific, and take her somewhere beautiful. Spend time talking (she was already attracted to your voice, your mannerisms, and --most importantly-- what you had to say). Spend time listening.

I used to date a guy that was a gym rat (back in 'the day') and people thought I was one of those girls that liked a guy because of what he looked like. I was quite the opposite, and really liked what the guy 'had to say' and how he treated me. I married a totally different guy--totally different personality and body type... I remember the gym rat saying "I can't believe she married a skinny guy" LOL!! He was so shallow that he didn't even realize that it wasn't his body that had my attention... hahaha

So, just because she had a past with gyms and gym rats, doesn't mean that she isn't looking for a deeper soul to a potential relationship prospect.

Good luck, and have a GREAT time,
Kristin

TERIOD
06-05-2007, 10:44 AM
sssoooo, what happened, inquirering minds want to know?????????