PDA

View Full Version : Yep..I'm a Newbie

TammyR
05-03-2007, 06:55 PM
My name is Tammy and I was diagnosed with Lupus in January. I am married, have 3 kids, 8 cats, 7 dogs, 1 ferret, 2 beardies and an assortment of fish. Yes, we have 10 acres and are nuts. My animals keep me sane when I am feeling bad, which is pretty much all the time these days. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and I am so glad I found a place where someone understands what I am going through! Good night!

angela
05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
hi tammy! welcome! i think i've responed to a few of your post before already in other forums, but welcome! this is a GREAT place!!
be well :wink:

MARYCAIN
05-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Hi, Tammy, and welcome - your household sounds like mine, except I have one more child, and no ferrets or bearded dragons. We have four boys, three house cats, a whole group of feral cats who have their own cat cottage, a rescued dog, welsh giant rabbits, goats, ducks, geese, a barn owl, and an everchanging assortment of foster pets or orphaned wildlife. It's a circus most of the time, but we love it. Right now, the kids are in Louisville with their dad, getting ready to attend their first Kentucky Derby, and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. :)

IloveHistory
05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi TammyR!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm really glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Wow! :) That's a lot of pets! :wink: I have five cats and I simply adore them! :) I used to have a Goldfish too.

Keep well! :)

TammyR
05-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! Ya'll are a great bunch! :D

Ruth1980
05-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Tammy

Welcome the the board we are happy to have you! This is a great place where people really do know what you are going through! Welcome the family! I look forward to getting to know you!