PDA

View Full Version : Natural Healing

Barbara Jean
05-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Has anyone been helped by natural healing?

camyskitties
05-02-2007, 09:21 AM
My FIL was diagnosed with lung cancer a few years ago. He has had some chemo and rad therapy but very limited because of his age (80). He drastically changed his diet to cancer fighting foods and takes a lot of chinese/herbal meds. He swears they are the reason his tumor has not grown. It hasn't shrunk any, but it has not gotten bigger or changed in any way. And he swears by pomegrante (SP?) juice. But he said you have to make sure it is the pure juice. He got his at a winery and it was about $80.00 for a quart. He said he feels like the change in diet and use of herbs have done more good for him than the chemo and drugs. He doesn't even have to take pain meds he feels that good from it.

Barbara Jean
05-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks for writing!
I found alot of help too when I changed my diet. Sometimes I blow it and don't eat right, especially when I get depressed about having lupus. But I have to watch my attitude, and then it's betteer.
I've met alot of people here in Vancouver who have changed their lives with natural healing. It helps with any kind of illness I think. Might not cure it, but it helps.

diandbarth
07-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I found something that helped me tremendously. Its called- a blend of 19 fruits full of antioxidants, phytonutrients and other stuff. I got it from a woman at -contact me for further info-. It worked great for me, let me know if you have the same results.

Barbara Jean
07-19-2007, 01:34 AM
If I eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables I know that is so healthy, and I feel better.

diandbarth
07-19-2007, 03:53 AM
If you thing the pomagranit juice works, you will realy see a marked difference with the, and it's cheaper than the pomagranit! Even when we eat our fruits and vegitables, we dont get the type of fruit available in the, things like wolfberry camu camu ets. all give benefits we can't get elsewhere.

We are what we eat!

Diane

Barbara Jean
07-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I would like to try but where do I get it? Is it a juice or powder, capsules....

I have never heard of wolfberry camu camu. Do you know "where does it grow"?

Thank you!

also_ran
07-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Anyone know who I am talking about...there is a guy who write all about natural healing, his books are always have something to do with "WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU..."

My uncle swears by them. He has MS. And partially because he hated how the drugs make him feel, but also because his neurologist was an a**, he turned to natural healing. I'm too poor for it, I couldn't tell you one way or another. But after all this time he still does it..even though he does have bad spells, so whether it helps or not...who knows. But I agree, it is important to watch what you eat. I warn you though, once I think of this guys name...his books can be intense. It will make you look at things differently, kind of like not wanting to eat fast food after watching Super Size Me.