PDA

View Full Version : IM NEW.

Jess2010
04-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Hello!

My name is jess, im 15 years old, a freshman in high school and was diagnosed with SLE in july of 2006. My mom also has SLE as well as Scleraderma. I have become a lupus advocate these past few months. I have a myspace page for lupus awareness and support. www.myspace.com/lupiegroupieandawareness the lupus community on myspace is amazing. meeting and hearing stories from others suffering from lupus has kept me going.

Like i said, im new to this site. i don't think i know anyone on here, unless i end up running into the people i know from myspace. im friendly and love hearing others' stories.

:wink:

IloveHistory
04-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Hi Jess2010!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm really glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I will be seventeen years old in September, so our ages are fairly close! :)

Keep well! :)

Saysusie
04-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Hello Jess :lol:
Welcome to our family. It is wonderful that you are providing support and awareness on your "MySpace". That is very admirable and I am happy to hear that it is being utilized and helping others.
This, also, is a place where you can come to get answers, information, support, encouragement and understanding. It is important to all of us that everyone here knows that he/she is not alone. You can come here anytime and there will always be someone to help you!
I am happy that you joined us :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie