PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Symptom?

beckyebrown
04-16-2007, 05:07 PM
I have a weird symptom that only occurs occasionally. I had this symptom two weeks in a row a month ago, but haven't had it in 3 years. I guess it must be a boil and it is always on my labia. The first time I had it occur was right after my divorce 7 years ago and my gynecologist took a smear, it was not herpes or any STD. It is painful and usually ruptures within a day or so. Can anyone tell me if this is from lupus and what I can do for this? :(

Thank you.

Becky

msdawnie44
04-20-2007, 07:44 AM
I get those too....especially when I get stressed or taking antibotics....Not sure if it is a symptom...I think might be ...you would need to check with your doctor. Good Luck and GOD BLESS

tlujan1
04-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I get those too. I was just diagnosed and I have been getting those for years, but they are on my stomach, and then they leave a gross brown scar.

Lovely, Tanya

angela
04-23-2007, 10:00 AM
hi all, i get them too. my gynie says that they are a herpes zoster that happens to appear in the vaginal area. zoster is a form of chicken pox and it's sometimes called shingles. he says it's very much the same.

its because lupus and all the drugs you take for it, compromises your immune system alowing outbreaks. when you feel it coming on (a tingling, itching feeling with a small bump) theres an antibiotic you can take, um, i cant think of it... lupus fog!! :lol:

hope this helps!