PDA

View Full Version : pain in feet and hands

morning star
03-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Does anyone have any pains in their feet or hands? Mine feel like the bones in my feet have been bent all night and when I get up in the morning they are so sore I can hardly walk this is when it's the worst, then I've noticed my bones in my hands are kinda doing the same thing but not as bad. It almost feels like you've been wearing a tight pair of shoes all night or sleeping on it???? :? I do have swelling in hands really bad in the morning as well but goes away when I get up. :? :?

christina
03-27-2007, 08:51 PM
At the beginning before my official diagnoses, I would have pain on the top of my feet like they had fractures all over them. I also woke up with my hands stuck in a half fist. I couldn't open or close them all the way. The plaquenil helps but when it's not enough, my doc tells me to take advil. He says a safe dose is 600-800mg 4 times a day. I thought it was alot of pills in one day but I have had two other docs tell me the same. I'm told getting enough omega-3's (fish) helps with swelling also. Of course they say the usual also-healthy living, excercise, low stress, and plenty of rest all have to do with your bodies reactions. My doc just stressed that to me today.Good luck.Hope things get easier.

morning star
03-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks for your reply my feet seem a little better today but they are still sore and sound alot like what your talking about but maybe not as severe, the tops of my feet just ache like they have been in high heel shoes or something it's weird. like what next???

Milagro
03-28-2007, 12:02 PM
What I notice is that the pain starts in my fingers and toes, and if not controlled goes into the hands and feet, then to wrists/ankles, then the elbows/knees.

I have also said to friends that it feels like all the little bones in my hands and feet are shatttered.

Mzbeanz
04-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Oh boy do I!!!! They also burn like I am being bitten constantly by fire ants... they tingle and when they cramp they curl and I can not straighten them out until the cramp subsides. In the morning I have to will my feet to the floor and put weight on them... once I am up and around they go a funny kind of numb but they still hurt bad!

I have been doing some stretches they suggest for Planter factitious and rolling them across a frozen juice can and it helps alot... I have yet found an answer as to why this is... wasn't always this way but has been for past 2 yrs... pain meds don't help, neurontin helped somewhat but it made my hearing go so I stopped taking it.

What have you tried? Any relief?