PDA

View Full Version : new here

dondon
02-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, My name's Donna i'm 26 years old and i live in the uk, i've had lupus for 2 years now.

MARYCAIN
02-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Hi, Donna - welcome!

IloveHistory
02-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Hi Donna!

Welcome to the Forum! :D Just remember that anytime you need advice, support or just to vent, we're here for you! :D

Keep well! :)

beautifulbeluga
02-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Donna: Glad you could drop in, welcome. I hope to see further posts by you. I think you will find that this can be a very supportive, and informative forum with just the greatest warm, caring and knowledgeable people. It is always nice to have a new member and everyone will do everything they can to make your feel welcome and answer any questions may have.

I see you have had Lupus now for two years. I hope this post finds you in a position where your disease is in remission or at least causing you little pain and grief. I myself have never been officially diagnosed with Lupus but instead have a UCTD diagnosis. I seem to have all the symptoms of Lupus + but for some reason my rhumie has not identified it as that. My disease is not very well controlled this past year and am trying different medications to try and find something that works. Presently I am taking Plaquenil, Naprosyn, and Methotrexate. I continue to hold onto the hope that someday I will feel better. In addition, I am still recovering from joint replacement surgery (Left knee) and awaiting a second replacement surgery on my right knee. This has been a tough recovery.

Here's hoping we all hear more from you Donna. Take care of you.

Your friend from Canada........beautifulbeluga

Saysusie
02-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Hello and welcome to our family :lol:
I hope that you join us often and that we are able to give you the support and comfort and understaning and information that you need!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie