PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL TERRIBLEY BUT AM BACK !!!!

stjames13
02-18-2007, 11:03 AM
8)
FIRST AND FOREMOST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND ALL THE EMAILS,PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OF A SPEEDY RECOVERY I GOT FROM YOU ALL WHILE I WAS DOWN.

THINGS GOT REAL BAD FOR ME FOR AWHILE THERE AND I THOUGHT THAT MY DAY WAS COMING, BUT IT WAS NOT IT WAS ONCE AGAIN JUST A TEST OF MY LOVE OF LIFE AND PATIENCE :lol:

THIS WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST RELAPSE AND OUTBREAK I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I SPENT MANY A DAY IN THE HOSPITAL.
PRAYING THAT SOON I WOULD EITHER BE TAKEN OR GET HEALTHY.

IT WAS DURING ONE OF THOSE REAL BAD DAYS THAT I DECIDED THAT I MUST NOT EVER GIVE UP AND FOLLOW MY OWN ADVICE I GIVE TO YOU WHO FEEL BEATEN AND ARE READY TO GIVE UP AT TIMES.

BETWEEN SURGERY ON MY BACK AGAIN :roll: ]
AND THEN AN ELEVATED WHITE BLOOD COUNT WHICH HAD THEM DOING A BONE MARROW TEST BY DRILLING INTO MY WRIST AND LEG TO EXTRACT SOME MARROW TO SEE IF N FACT IT THAT WAS CASUING MY RELAPSE OR DID I ALSO HAVE LUKEMIA OR SOME FORM OF IT????

THE STRESS WAS HUGE ON BOTH MYSELF AND MY WIFE BUT TOGETHER WE GOT THROUGH IT AND MY TEST RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE FOR LUKEMIA OR ANY FORM OF BONE CANCER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WAS ABLE TO GO HOME BUT ENDED UP BACK A COUPLE TIMES DUE TO ADVERSE RE-ACTIONS TO NO MEDS THANKS TO MY NEW INSURANCE COMPANY,BUT A QUICK CALL FROMY ATTORNEY AND THE CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION FOR DISABLED PERSON;S AND THEY EVENTALLY APPROVED MY MEDS.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE OF INSURANCE COMPANIES TODAY...
THE FACT THAT THEY WERE GONNA NOT ALLOW ME PLAQUANILL AND PREDNISONE FOR TREATMENT BECAUSE NONE ARE MENTIONED AS A CURE FOR LUPUS....
THERE IS NO CURE THERE ARE ONLY DRUGS THAT HELP YOU BE LESS PRONE TO RELAPSE AND BREAK OUTS AND THOSE THAT BASICALLY JUST MAKE LIFE A LITTLE BIT EASIER.

SO IN CLOSING I WANT TO THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE WHILE I
WAS AWAY.....BUT ESPECIALLY FOR THE LITTLE EMAILS,PHONE CALLS AND PRAYER YOU ALL SENT MY WAY.....

THOUGH THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST AND HARDEST TIMES I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH SINCE BEING DIAGNOSED IT WAS YOU PEOPLE WHO WETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT THAT HELPED ME GET OUTOF THAT HOSPITAL AND ON MY WAY BACK TO REMISSION AND SOME WHAT OF A NORMAL LIFE.

NOW THAT MY BACK IS SOME WHAT HEALED AND I AM NOT IN TRACTION ALL DAY AS OF FRIDAY....AND CAN FINALLY GET BACK TO HELPING YOU ALL AND BEGIN TO THANK YOU AND GOD FOR ALLOWING
ME TO STAY ON THIS EARTH A BIT LONGER.

APPARENTLY HE HAS MORE FOR ME TO DO. :wink: :wink: :wink:

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU...YOU ALL ARE A GOD SEND, AND A FRIEND INDEED AND IN NEED !!!!! :lol: :lol:

LOVE YA ALL

stjames 8)

PS HEY SUZ.....
GUESS WHAT CAME BACK TO ME IN THE MAIL LAST WEEK? :shock:
CALL ME WHEN TIME PERMITS...PLEASE :D

MARYCAIN
02-18-2007, 03:34 PM
You have been missed so much!!! I'm so sorry you have had such a terrible time lately - I hope and pray things will continue to improve for you. God Bless --

Missy
02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Welcome back! Thanks for being such a "fighter" and coming back to help all of us help each other.

Thinking of you......

mnjodette
02-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Glad to have you back!! God bless.

Jody

littlered
02-19-2007, 08:43 AM
welcome back,my good friend! I have missed you immensely! NO body can keep that fighting spirit down for long! Love, Kathy

beautifulbeluga
02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey St. James: I haven't been around much either, but when I read some catch-up posts I noticed you weren't around and am so glad you posted today. Sounds like you have really have "gone to the matt", and come up fighting as usual. Illness really sucks, and I wish you, me and everyone else could just "skip it", and live healthier ever after. Seems, like that is not to be my friend, so as all we can do is keep fighting, keep hoping and praying, keep doing the best we can do and put one foot in front of the other each and every day.

Glad you are back. Sending you positive energy and cyber hugs......Your friend......Patricia

stjames13
02-21-2007, 09:18 AM
8)
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!!!

AND WITH YOU PEOPLE I KNOW I AM NEVER ALONE !!!!!!

STJAMES 8)

Saysusie
02-23-2007, 11:00 AM
JAMES!!!! OMG JAMES!!!! MY FRIEND!!!!!
I've been away from the site and you've returned and I was not here to welcome you. @#!! - I feel so awful about that! I just want to slap myself around a bit for not being here!! And, worse yet, I lost my cell phone (actually left it in a hotel) and just got it replaced this week..I am still trying to retrieve any messages I had!!! So, you probably think that I dropped off of the face of the earth!! But, I am back and you are back and you are better and now the world feels like it might be getting right again!!!
Anyway..I am sending you a personal e-mail to correct the issue you had with my address! At least you got them back and they are not lost out in the netherlands somewhere :lol:
I can't express how happy I am that you are better and that you are able to join us again..It is like I can finally breathe again :lol:

I will send you and email now!!

Always
Saysusie

stjames13
02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
8)
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME BACK !!!

Now I have been in bed since I wrote this the first time with the FLU or pneumonia....( probaly got it in the hospital)
I have had a fever every day for the past 5 days close to 103...it usually comes on stronger at night and in the morning.

So I am so glad to hear from all of you and I do apologise for not finishing up on a lot of things I was going to help people with getting SOCIAL SECURITY.

If anyone thinks they can no longer do their job due to LUPUS and is intrested in SOCIAL SECURITY and how to get it without an attorney PLEASE contact me at STJAMES13@GMAIL.COM.

Please include your phone number as it is a long process and right now due to the LONG time I was out of remission my hands are a terible mess of leasions and itis hard for me to type.

I have unlimited calling and will call you ASAP once I get your email.

On a good note I wrote some great lyrics for my album I am about to begin taping as soon as I get a bit stronger....the record company I am signed with now is very understanding and allow me to work aroundmy health.!!!!

HEY SUZ...give a brohter a call !!!! :P :lol:

GOOD HEALTH and BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL

STJAMES 8)

Angel Oliver
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Wow.....what a strong man you are. I have just read this post and wow....you have been through so much. I hope you are feeling a little better in any sort of way....and know even though you do not know me, i am thinking of you and sending positive vibes out to you.WOW.

love
Angel.xx

sick n tired
03-03-2009, 12:25 PM
St James,

I am so glad to hear from you again. It is amazing what you have gone through and I can't even understand an insurance company with that much gall. The only think I can hope is that they get theirs in time.
I also have had mine say the same things not only with lupus but with the esophageal problems that killed my father.

It is great to hear from you...

Blessings,
Karen

Saysusie
03-03-2009, 12:28 PM
James' last post was in February 2007. We have not heard much from him since then. He has been in touch with Rob a couple of times and I've spoken to him a couple of times. He is still one of our moderators whenever he is able to return.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
03-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Angel, thanks for finding this thread....it was wonderful to read about St. James. I could tell from Rob and Saysusie that he is quite the special guy.../.hope he comes around again.

And, to you, St. James, thanks for being a part of the foundation of this forum.

Faith
03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Welcome back St. James,

I was worried about you and wondered where you were. I am glad you stayed to fight the fight. This board is so awesome along and it helps to have support from our family. We are all united by auto-immunes and Lupus.

Looking forward to future posts.

Take care & God Bless,

Faith

rob
03-04-2009, 06:33 AM
I hate to be the one to throw a wet blanket over everyone's happiness, but if you look at the date on James's post, it's from 2007. It's a two year old post that somehow got bumped to the top of the forum. The last time I spoke to James was a few months ago. He's having open heart surgery the last I heard. I wish he really was back. He's one strong motivated son of a gun. I'm hoping one day he'll be back on a regular basis.

Rob

Angel Oliver
03-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Hi,

I could have sworn i saw him online yesterday when i clicked on quick links and whose online Rob. Thats why i replied to the post.If im mistaken im sorry.....but im sure i saw his name online and the green light on. I remember thinking, oh Rob's not on and you mentioned him in another post, the mens post.Its ok, i hope he can read the new posts when hopefully he comes for a peak when he is hopefully feeling a bit better.But im very sorry if i was wrong and he was'nt online.xxx

Angel.xxx

Linda From Australia
08-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Rob do you have an update of stjames? I was reading through some old posts and noticed that he was last active on 03-04-2009 03:05 AM

rob
08-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Rob do you have an update of stjames? I was reading through some old posts and noticed that he was last active on 03-04-2009 03:05 AM

I have not heard from James in a long time, over a year either here, or via Email. His last login here was the date you mention. I more or less took over his Moderator duties in his absence. Hopefully, wherever he is, whatever he's doing, he's doing OK.

Rob

Saysusie
08-15-2010, 01:37 PM
I heard from James late 2009. He and his wife were still seriously ill and were facing one crisis after another. He was quite despondent at the time as his insurance was not covering the costs of his care and his symptoms had become critical during the time that he was unable to get his medications or see his doctors.
Unfortunately, during our conversation, I was en route to the airport and was unable to talk to him for any length of time. I also have not spoken to him since then. So, thank you for bumping this up Angel. I am going to try to call James next week to see how he and his wife are doing. I will post my information if and when I contact him.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie