PDA

View Full Version : New ???

pinkjmf
01-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I feel like I need to reintroduce myself again. I haven't been on this site for months. I don't have any excuse except I have been a little depressed. My family is doing good and I am still on the chemo meds. I have my good and bad days. If any of you remember me please write.

littlered
01-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Dear Jessica, (My daughter's name! :D )
I think depression is part of all this. Like you, I have good days and bad. What kind of chemo are you taking? WOW, I can't believe you are from Sachse. I grew up in Rowlett! Of course, when I visited last, both places had merged into that sprawling DFW metroplex, pretty much.
Never apologize about being down...we have ALL been there. If you want to email me, send me a private message and I'll be glad to give you my email address. Love,Kathy

Saysusie
01-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Hi Pinkjmf :lol:
I certainly remember you. Yes, you have been gone for quite a while. I am glad to hear that you are doing faily well, health wise! It is quite normal to feel depressed now and then and, for this reason, I am glad that you've come back! We do not want you to ever feel alone and we want to be there for you when you are going through these down times. As Littlered said, we've all been there and we certainly understand what you are going through.
Stay in touch with us so that you can know that you are not alone!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

justdafacts
01-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Hello from a newbie! :)
Hi out there. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Iíve been searching the web for info about lupus and found this board. Iíve never thought about joining a board before, but after reading through some posts, Iím happy I did. I just want to say thanks to everyone for the support you offer here

mnjodette
02-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome, justdafacts. I also never thought I'd join a board or get so much from a place like this. But it's been a real live saver for me. I know you'll be glad you found this spot on the Web.

Jody

Saysusie
02-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Hello and Welcome Justdafacts :lol:
I am so happy that you found us and that you decided to join us. You will find everyone here to be more than willing to help you in any way that we can! Everyone here understands what you are feeling and will give you support, comfort, answers or just listen if that is what you need!
Once again........welcome. We are a Family here!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie