PDA

View Full Version : am I stuck?

adria420
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Being at the Dr. yesterday totally messed with my emotions and hope. I am upset. I apparently have to decide after the 6months of kemo if I am going to have more kemo or take cellcept more meds and no resolution. I am upset. These long time side effects are no joke. I go back to work in a week. I dont make enough money to be on my own apparently and I need strength. I dont want to be at my moms place forever I love her but I cant stand living with her in such small quarters anymore. I need to be on my own.. I am bitter from having to move and be broken up still. I need a better future and am afraid. Why am I so afraid. I am nowhere where I want to be. I have so much to do and barley any strength and motivation to do so.
I find it so hard to vent to anyone I care for because I dont want to seem down all the time or depressed. But I have never been such a mess in my life. I dont know anything anymore. I am in finacial hell. I am feel stupid forcrying and whining about everything when all of you who read this are going through stuff too.
Does anyone have a good natural way they are healing themselves without all these horrible pills. I am having chest pains and feel sick. what is everyone else taking? I am also taking vitamins which seem to help but they got me on a bunch of meds. I want to be able to do more with my life and get on track yet I seem to be all clutterd.
How is it that we can create this but we cant make it go away.

Missy
01-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Don't feel bad about venting - that's what we're here for!!!

I'm so sorry things aren't going as well as you wanted. I will be thinking of you and hoping that things start looking better.

This Lupus thing seems to be a journey with its ups and downs and the downs can be really bad. I am on Cellcept (have been for 3 years) and it has worked well for me. I only hope that your journey starts to get easier.

Thinking of you,

Saysusie
01-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi Adria;
This is the perfect place to vent because we can all understand what you are going through, having been there ourselves. I know how frustrating it is to have so many unpleasant changes in your life and to not be able to see a real future. But, as Missy said, this disease is notorious for its ups and downs and, unfortunately, no one can predict how long either will last. There is a possibility that things will get better - there is just no predicting when!! You do have some serious decisions to make about your medications and your treatments, there are many on this forum who have tried several natural treatments that have been of some help to them. Perhaps they wil respond to your question and give you some insight in that area.
I wish that I could tell you something that would make all of your fears and sadness go away. The only thing that I can say is that we are here for you whenever you need to vent, whenever you have questions or whenever you are afraid. We may not be able to make your problems disappear, but we want to try to help you get through them!!
I wish you the very best
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

littlered
01-29-2007, 11:21 AM
We all have our bad times. I try so hard to be "upbeat" when I talk to friends and family, but it seems like THIS WONDERFUL BOARD is the only place I can ever say what I *really* feel. And so can you, and not ever, ever feel embarrassed or silly or bad for venting. Chin up. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "tomorrow IS another day!!" Love, Kathy