PDA

View Full Version : mri

enrico
01-26-2007, 11:21 AM
wish me luck please! 2morrow i'm going to the hospital to see the results of my mri. my doctor says it's gonna clear up many doubts about my condition and my symptoms. actually i don't know what to expect from it. have u ever had one? what did the results tell u? did u change anything in your medications or therapies after it?

IloveHistory
01-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi!

My Neurologist ordered an M.R.I. in October 2006 because I had been diagnosed with Epilepsy and he just wanted to make sure that everything was alright. My results came out normal, which was wonderful! :)

Good luck with your results and please let us know how they come out! M.R.I. is an extremely accurate diagnostic test and the images are VERY detailed, so don't worry too much. If anything was VERY urgent, the Radiologist would probably have kept you behind at the Hospital or called your doctor for instructions.

I'm sorry that I can't tell you more! :(

Keep well! :)

enrico
01-27-2007, 04:11 AM
thank u 4 answering. i'm so happy!!!!!!!! the results were ok (i haven't senn em but so said my father who just called me). This means that i don't have neuro involvement? Since i have headaches, itching burning hands and feet and fog, i guessed that if the mri was not perfect the doc would have changed (in worse ) my medication.....
what do you think?

IloveHistory
01-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Hi!

It's a pleasure! :)

I'm so pleased that your results came out alright! :D The results don't necessarily mean that you do not have any neurological involvement (for example, I have Epilepsy, but my M.R.I. was normal), however, they do mean that there is nothing extremely serious going on, so you don't need to worry too much.

Keep well! :)