PDA

View Full Version : Tired and very much stressed out. Help.

Nahreen
01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't know what is going on with my body anymore, none of the docters seem to care because i don't have insurance. I feel like i am losing it.

mnjodette
01-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Nahreen, depending on your location, there may be resources to get you the help you need. Many communities have a 'free' clinic that provides medical services, charging on your ability to pay. You should also look for Community Action Programs in your area. They may have case managers who can help you locate services in your area. If you have a local United Way, contact them. In many areas the United Way manages the 'information and referral' system which can connect you with needed services. DON'T GIVE UP! Not all doctors care only for payment - there are good, caring doctors out there. All of us living with lupus are in a battle with our own bodies. Our bodies are working against us, and it's easy to become confused and discouraged. You don't say how long you've been dealing with this disease. The more you learn about it, the better armed you will be to deal with whatever it throws at you. This forum is a good start, Nahreen. I'm glad you found us. Check in often. You'll get lots of good information here and, maybe more importantly, you'll get lots of support.

Jody