PDA

View Full Version : So depressed

Laura07
01-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I can't stop crying. I haven't really cried in months cuz I was just so drained. I cried so much last July after I was diagnosed, then nothing for months. Now tonight, I can't freakin stop. I have been getting depressed for the last few weeks and don't have health insurance so I can't go to the dr and get back on meds.

MARYCAIN
01-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Sweetie, I am so sorry - it must be hard on you. But please don't let lack of health insurance stop you from getting the treatment you need - most large cities have at least one free clinic, and most county health departments charge on a sliding-fee scale based on your ability to pay. There are prescription assistance programs available for people who don't have insurance, to help them get their meds, like the Partnership for Prescription Assistance. I know you don't want to run up large medical bills, but it's hard to get better without access to meds. Please, for tonight, call up a family member or a friend, don't be by yourself. Depression can be a hard thing to deal with even when you're physically healthy - it's even harder when you aren't. You need some support and a shoulder to cry on. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug physically, but know that I am sending a big cyber one your way.

adria420
01-26-2007, 07:05 PM
i totally understand how you feel. I am right there with you. I cant stop crying today for day weeks ever since this all happend to me. A year ago when all this started happening and everything fell apart. I know its hard and I am having a hard time too but, we need to cry. I am here if you need to vent. I feel your pain. There is always a way. Just seems hard right now. I hate the pain. This will not conquer us. Stay strong and be positive. We found this place for good.