PDA

View Full Version : funky spots all over legs

Southernbelle
01-12-2007, 10:45 AM
My husband has Sle lupus, Sjogrens, Hashimoto's Thyroid, and Acute Pancreatitis. Now he has developed these strange spots, all over his legs, from his thighs to his ankles. They look really gross. I am wondering if any of you ever have this problem. I have looked up everything I can find on the web, and can not find anything that slightly resembles what he has. The spots are crowded all over his legs, when they first appear, they are small white spots, (looks like someone spattered thin white paint on him) and then they turn into what looks like funky blisters, but not clear, kind of a light muted off white and are puffy, maybe filled with "yuk," but they do not "run." Then after a while, they turn into what looks like freckles. It is a cycle, they just keep repeating this over and over again. And BTW, they itch!
Thanks for any help!

homenow
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Try this:

go to google search engine and type in dermatitis

Instead of hitting search, hit the images button that is above the input box where you typed in dermatitis.

There might be something there that looks like what your husband has, and that might be a place to start. Good luck!

Southernbelle
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Thank you so much! This is the best place I have seen so far for rashes or lesions. I did find something that looked very similar. My hubby went to the doctor this afternnon, regular PC, and he called it some long name and gave him a prescription for a med for it. He said it was not anything to be upset about, and that it should go away!

Thanks!