PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to talk to

bhenry075
01-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Hello everyone! I am 21 years old and have had lupus for 3 years but this is my first attempt to contact anyone who might understand what I am going through. I am in my 4th year in college and it gets really hard being away from home with this disease. I just want people to talk to and who can relate. Hopefully I will be talking to some of you soon! Take care

Brooke

Saysusie
01-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Hello Brooke :lol:
Welcome to our forum which has become the most supportive, loving and caring family! I know how lonely Lupus can be, especially when you are not near your family or friends. I am very pleased to hear that you are in your senior year of college..congratulations!!! What is your major and do you have specific plans upon graduating?
You have been dealing with Lupus for almost your entire college life, that is a feat for which you should also be very proud of. All of us here know how difficult it had to have been and how many times you probably felt as if you just could not make it another day due to fatigue and pain. That you have come this far speaks volumes about your fortitude. I applaud you!
You will find that everyone here understands what you are going through, is more than willing to help you in any way that we can and want you to know that you are not alone!
I am happy that you reached out to us and we will be here for you whenever we can and whenever you need us!!
Once Again..Welcome
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

ButterflyRN
01-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Welcome Brooke!