PDA

View Full Version : Site Dedication

Saysusie
12-30-2006, 12:21 PM
To all;
Our beloved administrator, Conrad, has posted a "Site Dedication" on our new site (far left hand site of front page). Please take the time to read the story of my daughter, Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs, the person to whom this site is dedicated and the person who continues to be my motivation!!
Thank you for taking the time to read the dedication! Love to you all!
(P.S. - isn't she beautiful???) not bragging.....yes I am!! :D

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

MARYCAIN
12-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Thank you for sharing Lauri's life and her love with all of us. Her face is beautiful - her spirit more so....

admin
12-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Saysusie,
I truly cannot express in words what it is to have you in this world. You stuck by me when I was on top of my game AND when I was thrown in the gutter to die by most everyone else. You are one of the very few inspirations in my life that I think of to keep my eye on the greater prize.

2006 has been a very sweet year for me, in many ways thanks to your actions in 2005. Onward and upward. I really love what's going on around here.

Quarterhorsegal
12-30-2006, 06:23 PM
She truely was very beautiful! Thank you for shareing her with us. Lauri was obviously a very extraordinary individual. She apparently took after her mother.

Missy
12-31-2006, 02:28 PM
I love the site dedication. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful person.

Thank you for sharing yours and Lauri's story with us.

mnjodette
01-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Oh, Saysusie, what a gorgeous young woman! And what a tender and moving tribute. Thank you for sharing that with all of us, and thank you for your dedication to this forum and all of those who visit here.

Jody

littlered
01-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Thank you for sharing your daughter with us. Now she will always be OUR daughter! And, since she was the inspiration for this website, she continues to give to others in meaningful and wonderful ways. Thank you!

Saysusie
01-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Conrad;
That is what friends do, we are there for one another through thick and thin and through all ups and downs...I will always be here for you and I will ALWAYS be your friend!!

Thank you to my family here for your very kind words about my Angel!! Yes, I do think that she was a very special person..a very loving and kind heart and a beautiful soul. I am so happy that you all agree! :lol:

Much Love, Peace and Many Blessings to each and every one of you!!

Always
Saysusie

hatlady
01-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh SaySusie, she is so beautiful!

Thank you for sharing her story with us...and thank you for this wonderful forum.

I know I don't have time to visit much lately, but I do drop in and read more often than I post. I appreciate the support of this forum, and am so very thankful for the support and connections that are found here.

Hugs, dear friend,

~Hatlady

psalm 56 3
01-02-2007, 06:03 PM
That has to be one of the most moving dedications I have ever read in my life. The love in your family is a monumental gift in itself especially given today's world. Thank you so much for being there and helping all of us. I can only hope you truly know how much we all benefit from this site. I pray God will bless you and yours all the day of your lives....

Saysusie
01-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Psalms 56 3 and Hatlady;
Thank you so much. As I have said, I am dedicated to all of you and to this site (which has become an integral part of me). This is where my heart is.......I guess that says it all!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie