PDA

View Full Version : My Warmest Wishes for the Holidays

mnjodette
12-24-2006, 05:35 PM
I want to wish all of you the best of the holiday season, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza or another holiday this time of the year. You've become part of my 'family' and I'm thankful for all of you. I pray for a healthy new year for us all!

Jody

MARYCAIN
12-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I hope you are having a blessed and wonderful holiday.

mnjodette
12-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks, Marycain. God bless you - I'm so grateful for all you share of yourself with us. My family has all left now - off to other homes for visits. That's OK, though 'cause I'm exhausted...but happy! Tomorrow will be just my husband and I, and that'll be nice, too.

Jody

littlered
12-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Isn't it nice when the company leaves? Company are like fish...they start to smell after 3 days!
Hey...My hubby said to take down the Christmas tree. I say it's bad luck to take it down before New Years Day. Maybe I'm ust bein' lazy. Any thoughts? LOL, have a wonderful holiday everyone!

mnjodette
12-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh, I'm with you Kathy...never before New Year's Day!! As much work as it is to put it up, I really miss it when it's gone. The room seems to empty. I like to buy a big bouquet of flowers (even the grocery story kind) after I take the tree down, and put those out somewhere. It helps to make the room brighter after all those pretty decorations are put away for the year.

Saysusie
12-29-2006, 12:09 PM
I Hope that everyone had a joyous and blessed Holiday Season and I wish, for everyone of you, a healthy, prosperous, loving and peacefilled New Year

All My Love
Saysusie