PDA

View Full Version : MY HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL OF YOU

stjames13
12-22-2006, 12:23 PM
:lol:
TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE

Though we all suffer from the same disease that puts us through things we never expected, I would like to thank ALL of you who have been here for me during my time of need this past year.
It has been a year of testing my strength and desire to be a better man and NOT allow this incidious disease control my life.

Sadly my life is also ravaged with many other problems and you have been there to support me for them as well.

I would like to THANK YOU ALL from MY HEART AND SOUL for being my shoulder to lean on when it is I who is supposed to be here daily to help you guys understand and work through your problems with LUPUS.

You have helped me with everything from the HORRORS of WAR to the dissapoinments of a failing body.....and I thank you

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL and MAY EACH ONE OF YOU FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER NEXT YEAR and REMEMBER YOU CAN WIN this fight and you can manage your LUPUS ,but it is not easy and there will be times when you will be tested.
After 18 years of living with both SLE and DISCOID LUPUS I have found that a POSOTIVE MIND is the BEST MEDECINE and good friends and a healthy support system is the key.

DON'T EVER LET IT GET YOU DOWN FOR THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT HERE IN MUCH WORSE CONDITION THAN US.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

BUT MY CHRISTMAS WISH IS THAT MAY ALL OUR TROOPS COME HOME SAFELY BACK TO THERE FAMILIES AND MAY THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED DUE TO THIS DISEASE BRING HOPE TO US WHO LIVE ON AND MAY THOSE WHO HAD TO WATCH AS THEIR LOVED ONES SUCCOMBED TO THIS DISEASE FINALLY FIND PEACE IN THE LIVES :cry:

LOVE YA ALL

STJAMES 8)

GlassHalfFull
12-22-2006, 12:25 PM
There's good reason you are one of the moderators...

MARYCAIN
12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
In the words of Tiny Tim, "God Bless Us Every One"

littlered
12-22-2006, 05:09 PM
And peace and love to you too, dear St.James....I think of all the troops and their wives left behind this Christmas...and I pray they can find some joy in this season. What a happy day it will be when they are reunited!

stjames13
12-24-2006, 11:59 AM
A HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO ALL

Thank you kindly Glass 1/2 full !!! :wink:

STJAMES

THANK YOU TINY TIM !!!!!

mnjodette
12-24-2006, 05:44 PM
StJames, your words are always an inspiration. I pray that the new year brings better things for you. Thank you for the good work you do on this forum. We are fortunate to have you a part of our 'family.'

Jody