PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a day makes

popcorn pam
11-05-2003, 10:34 AM
:D

Let me introduce myself;

I'm fifty years old, single parent and celebrating twenty - three years on the Lupus rollercoaster.
I have been hospitalized with both discoid and sle.
For the last couple of months I have experienced a great deal of joint pain , shortness of breath and fatique. My shoulder hurts contantly. I have been on many medications at different periods.
I worked until I could hardly stand it. In my opinion stress can play a big part in managing Lupus. For me the less stress the better.
It admit it has not always been like this for me. I would do things i did not enjoy, letting other people's problems become my own. Sometimes I get hard headed and (on a good day) and start a project and go into it full force until I run out of energy. I would get angry with myself. But I have learned that each day brings something new. I adjust to how I feel TODAY!!! Going easy on yourself makes living with Lupus a lot better.

MOON
11-07-2003, 04:06 PM
Welcome

Saysusie
11-10-2003, 11:14 AM
Popcorn;
You are so right about not letting stress alter your health. Once you can reduce your stressors, you can then concentrate on improving your health and living with this disease.
Welcome to our forum and join us often!

Stay positive, Stay informed

Peace and BLessings
Saysusie

pinkjmf
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Welome to the family.

ButterflyRN
08-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Welcome Popcorn :lol:

angiern
08-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Angie

mom2two
08-11-2006, 01:46 PM
WELCOME POPCORN!
I AGREE THAT REDUCING YOUR STRESSORS IS KEY TO MANAGING YOUR HEALTH! HOPE TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN SOON!

:turn-l: MOM2TWO