PDA

View Full Version : everyone

stardust
11-23-2006, 09:32 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

stardust

beautifulbeluga
11-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all. Of course here in Canada we already had our Thanksgiving in October but all the same it is nice to have this wonderful holiday to remind us just how lucky we are to live in a free country and have so many things to be thankful for.

I am thankful that there are so many people on this forum who are so compassionate and caring and willing to share of themselves to help others.

I am thankful that I have one new bionic knee and that I came through my recent surgery without many complications.

I am thankful that I have so many wonderful people in my life which includes my husband (who I adore) and my children and grandchildren (who I also adore) and my friends. This absolutely includes my friends here on this forum from all over the world who have contributed to my well being on many levels.

I am grateful that I have been so blessed in my life and have been able to have a career that I loved and left it feeling like I had in some small way contributed to others.

I am thankful for my life and will continue to appreciate this gift of breath every day until it is no more.