PDA

View Full Version : New Member

missdeb
11-18-2006, 12:10 PM
My first thoughts when I found your site was RELIEF! I have suffered greatly these past six months emotionally as well as physically. I can't tell you how this site has helped me and even brought me to tears just knowing there are other people out there with the SAME symptoms as I have! I am not alone! Thank you, thank you, thank you all, for helping so many people like you do. I only wish I could have found you sooner. I am so greatful I have this resource now!

MARYCAIN
11-18-2006, 12:17 PM
A lot of us have a similar feeling the first time we find someone has the sane strange things going on with their bodies - it's like, aha, I'm NOT crazy! We're very glad you found this site, and hope you feel at home here. :)

atedj
11-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Welcome! Even though most of us will never actually meet in person, you will find that we are all friends here, well, more like a second family. It's wonderful to know there are people out there that care about you!
Hope you find this website as helpful as I have. Welcome again!

missdeb
11-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Thank you both for your support. I know this group will help me get through this.

ButterflyRN
11-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Welcome missdeb! Glad that you are now apart of our family! :D

Saysusie
11-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi Missdeb :lol:
Sorry I am so late in welcoming you to our family. But, as you've already seen, the people here are kind, comforting, understanding and always ready to listen to your questions and concerns. One of the most important things that I want everyone here to know is the fact the You Are Not Alone!!!
I am so glad that you found us and I am sure that you will always find someone here to help you whenever you need it!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

beautifulbeluga
11-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Missdeb: Just wanted to send you a warm welcome and to say that I am glad you stumbled upon this great forum. I hope you find here what you are looking for because this is a great place for information, support and encouragement. You are no longer alone in this disease.

Sending you wishes and hope for improved health today from Canada.

Beautifulbeluga