PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Just_Rachel
11-14-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm Rachel, I'm 20 and I'm from the UK. I'm currently studying Journalism at uni. Have had lupus since I was 14, still can't get used to it and always try to do too much! My problem is I listen to my head which says "go for it" and don't pay attention to my body when it tells me to slow down. Oops...

Have joined here because as much as I love my friends and family and as much as they try to help me out, sometimes I just need to chat with people who understand what I'm going through. I'm sure you all know the feeling.

Would love to chat with some of you. So reply to this message or leave me a PM.

Hope to speak soon.
Rachel x

MARYCAIN
11-14-2006, 09:42 AM
We have several here who were diagnosed young just as you were - also several members from the U.K. - so I hope you will feel at home here. We are always here to listen and try to help!

Saysusie
11-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi Rachel :lol:
Welcome to our family where you will find that almost everyone understands what you are going through. I know how lonely this disease can make you feel, even when you have an understanding family and supportive friends. Sometimes it just really helps to have people to talk to who are going through what you are going through!
I am glad that you've found us, I hope that we are able to provide you with friendship and support!!

Once Again, Welcome
Saysusie