PDA

View Full Version : About compassion towards other who post in here!

KayCee31614
11-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Why is it that there is compassion for some that post in her and not for others? If a person asks a question, just maybe it is, because they are worried and have a geniune concern. I am sorry but I am upset about the post that a person posted to one of my concerns about my feet. Is there some reason why others concerns seem to be of more importance or what? I would really like someone to post and explain this to me.

Kathleen :mad:

admin
11-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, we have a secret list of who's most important. We change the rankings daily depending on our mood. The list is broadcast daily to CNN and the New York Times.

:wink:

I'll look into the post you're referring to. This site is for support, sharing experiences and information. Your post is a good reminder to respect each other and where we're each at.

admin
11-10-2006, 12:57 PM
I read the post. I think your response was appropriate and gave the additional information needed to realize it was not as superficial a question as might be assumed.

My take on it, we all need to cut each other a little slack both ways.

KayCee31614
11-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Thank you for answering my post. I am no longer upset.

Hugs,
Kathleen

Saysusie
11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I am glad that you are no longer upset. I am also happy that our Beloved Administrator responded to your concern. I hope that you do continue to post your questions and concerns here and that you continue to offer your valuable advice.
This is a site where we offer support and I hope that we can continue to do that for you!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie