PDA

View Full Version : A couple new forums

admin
10-05-2006, 10:01 AM
I've opened a couple new forums here.

1) SLE Support Groups - for real world support group locations. Later we can expand this to different geographical locations if needed.

2) Spouses and Families of SLE - For friends that want to know best how to be supportive of SLE patients.

browneyedgirl53
10-05-2006, 10:21 AM
WHAT A TERRIFIC IDEA.....YOU ARE OUR HERO TODAY.....AND ALWAYS !!

Thank you for giving us a way to find each other; and especially thank you that you made a way to introduce all of us to "Saysusie" !! We are blessed beyond measure for all the good that goes on here....and you folks have made this the "premiere" lupus support site !!!

Choose today - to be happy.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

admin
10-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Aw shucks.....
:oops:

Saysusie
10-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Most Beloved;
Thank you for so many things of which I must include your dedication to this site.
The new forums are wonderful ideas as they give a specific place for issues which have been addressed here on several occassions.
You Are The Best :lol:

Browneyedgirl;
As always, your appreciation, your devotion, your time and your wonderful sense of humor are a large part of what makes this site what it is!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

browneyedgirl53
10-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I have a feelin' a "mutual admiration party is about to start"......Yand we all know how much I love parties.............YIPPEEE~

Love and more hugs to you both.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl53
10-05-2006, 05:17 PM
OH BY THE WAY......CONRAD - YOU'RE DRIVING THIS HAPPY BUS...(per conversation - "Fall"" AND WE'RE ALL READY TO LEAVE SO WE CAN BREAK LITTLERED OUTTA THE HOSPITAL AND CRASH MARYCAINE'S WEDDING PARTY....AND BUTTERFLY REALLY WANTS TO GO BAD.....AND BEAUTIFULBELUGA'S GONNA START CRYIN' ANY MINUTE NOW, IF WE DON'T GET THIS BUS ON THE CYBERHIGHWAY !!!!

ALL ABOARD... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hatlady
10-07-2006, 04:07 AM
WOO HOO!!!

I haven't been very active on the boards lately, but I want to hop on the THANKS party bus too! This site is such a joy - and a support, and a resource, and a source of friendship and hope.

I love the new forum ideas, and that HAPPY BUS sounds like the perfect fall ride!

WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl53
10-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Oh Hatlady, it was GREAT to see your post this morning!!!!!!

Absolutely, everyone's welcome on our joy ride in the Happy Bus "see conversations on the "Fall" topic". We've been having a lot of fun.......so grab your "happy hat".....and let's have some fun!!!

Have a wonderful day.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl