PDA

View Full Version : DR CINDY"S REQUEST.....

stjames13
09-16-2006, 06:51 AM
8)
HI PEOPLE HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY??? GOOD I HOPE !!!!

I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU MOTHERS TO PLEASE CONTACT THE GOOD DOCTOR AND HELP WITH HER SURVERY AS SHE IS ONE PERSON WHO IS REALLY TRYING TO HELP US.

SO far it seems she has not gotten many responses.

If you are worried about you anonimity at least contact her and discuss that with her first but PLEASE this is OUR CHANCE to be heard and MAYBE get some HELP with this disease that affects us all terribly.

Please give it a second thought and contact her before you make up your mind wether or not you wish to participate.

I wish I was a MOTHER though some have called me that at times :lol: lol

There is no pressure from any of us in ADMIN or from SUZ or me....I am just saying THIS MAYBE OUR BIG CHANCE !!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT IT......

BEST REGARDS
STJAMES 8)

browneyedgirl53
09-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Hi St. James,

BRAVO...on the "cheerleading".....consider it done, for me !!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
09-17-2006, 07:52 PM
THanx St. James;
I, too, sincerely hope that she gets more responses. She has provided her web-site for anyone who still has reservations and has said that we may contact her. Hopefully, this will alleviate some fears!!

THANX AGAIN :lol:
Saysusie

browneyedgirl53
09-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi St. James,

Well, I tried to sign up and when she discovered that my beautiful bouncing baby boy was 32 - I was booted from the survey. We shared some "ole town" memories - since I'm from Albuquerque. Right now they have the International Balloon Fiesta going on - oh my fried, if you have a chance to see it - it is breathtaking. It looks like thousands of christmas
ornaments hanging in the sky.

I wanted to say thank you, personally for allowing Cindy to conduct this study - she is VERY well known for her research work. She truly is dedicated to help those of us with lupus - to find answers. So thank you
for stepping out on that limb.

Hope you're having a good day.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl