PDA

View Full Version : another new member

stardust
09-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I'm 55, married, 2 kids; ages 32 and 19.
Live in a VERY small town in Mi. right on the lake.

Been Diagnosed with lupus since 2001.
Have had lots of UPS & DOWNS, as we all do.

I did belong happily to another support group for 3 yrs, then they changed names and administrators and things did not work well for me.

I also did stop in here every so often back then, because I found your medical info extremely helpful, more so than in the other group.

I'm not sure how 'ACTIVE" I will be here, I may take things really slow, but I do look forward to meeting you all.

Already,your info with the 'skin issues' are very positive.

thanks

ButterflyRN
09-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome Stardust :D

stardust
09-12-2006, 01:20 PM
THANK-YOU so much Butterflyrn!!!
It's nice to feel welcome !!!!

Saysusie
09-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi Stardust :lol:
Welcome. You can be as active as you are comfortable with. We will be here for you whenever you need us.
I hope you find comfort, friendship, information, acceptance and support here!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

beautifulbeluga
09-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Hi Stardust:

Just wanted to welcome you back to the forum and hope you drop in once in a while. I agree with you the medical information on this site is the best as we have some very good researchers here and Saysusie and Marycain are extremely helpful with any information required.

Living by the lake in a small town. Well is that ever my dream place to live and die. I just love the water and although I presently live in a Canadian smaller city I love the small town life. I do however love the convenience of the city life and cultural and recreational activities available. Guess a person can't have it both ways.

Anyway, hope to see more of your posts, and have a healthy and happy day.

beautifulbeluga

stardust
09-13-2006, 08:10 AM
beautifulbeluga,

you are absolutely correct about the pros & cons of small city life.
my town is only 10,000 altho we triple population in the summer because it is a resort type area.

I lived most my life in Col. Ohio so I was ready to leave the big city.

thanks for the welcome :)