PDA

View Full Version : NEW REMEDY FOR DISCOID LUPUS LEASIONS

stjames13
09-09-2006, 12:22 PM
8)
HI,

I was at the mom and pop drug store the other day and I saw an article for this stuff called MIRACELL.

It's suposed to be used for people with psoriasis and excema.

Well being one of the UN-LUCKY LUPUS SUFFERER"S with BOTH SLE and DISCOID LUPUS I asked the pharmacist and he said his wife has DISCOID LUPUS and swears by it. SO for $9.95 for a small bottle I figured what the heck and tried it.

AT the time I was on 60 mg of PREDNISONE and 800MG of Plaquanill a day for a BAD breakout of leasion all over my hands.....Since I started using it I STOPPED THE PREDNISONE as all the leasion within 3 days closed up and are in the healing stage.

All it has in it is apricot kernel oil,sesame oil,caprylic/capric triglyceride,
avocado oil, squalane, jojba oil, camelia kissil oil, aloe vera oil, vitamin E, lecthin, vitamin A, (retinylpalmitate), vitamin D3, propylparaben, myrrh. Distributed by MIRACELL, Inc., Orem, Utah 1-800-748-5040. www.Miracell.com. Made in USA

So far it seems to be a decent product and you do NOT need a prescription it comes in a very small bottle 1/2 fluid ounce.

I get BAD leasions and ones that refuse to heal without PREDNISONE from constant guitar playing.

Thisis JUST MY OPINION and the RESULT I GET MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS AND I WOULD FIRST ASK THE PHAMACIST BEFORE USING IT,just in case.

I hope this can be of help to you as it has BEEN for me.
The BEST part is NO SIDE EFFECTS !!!!!!!!

STJAMES 8)

MARYCAIN
09-09-2006, 03:16 PM
I don't get the skin lesionstoo badly, but my older brother has discoid that just won't heal - he's even gpot some on his ears, so I will pass this along to him.

stjames13
09-10-2006, 06:32 AM
8)
I HOPE IT GIVES HIM SOME RELIEF.

STJAMES 8)

stjames13
09-11-2006, 05:42 AM
8)
HAS ANYONE ELSE LOKED AT THE WEBSITE OR LOOKED FOR THIS MEDICATION IN THER FAMILY DRUG STORE.

If it is unavailable you can order it from the website or if ya like Iwill pick it up and mail it to you.....DISCOID LUPUS is very painfull and can cause leasion that last for years and if it helps on person other than myself then to me that's a PARTIAL VICTORY !!!!!!

STJAMES :wink:

akcdoas
09-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Glad to hear something worked so well for you!
Thanks for the info. I will look at Walgreens today for Miracell.
My little guy has some spots on his face, that I would love to have cleared up before he starts preschool next week.
Hope it works.
THANK U![/b]

stardust
09-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi,

I was the one this weekend asking about that sassafras stuff???

I haven't yet ordered anything.

Maybe, I should give this a try ????

the web-site you gave charges 59.00 i would rather FIRST try the small bottle; the 10.00 to see if it works, I cannot get it in my city since we are a VERY small city.

any ideas???

thanks

MARYCAIN
09-11-2006, 05:31 PM
ry www.buymiracell.com - they list a trial size for 7.99 - i just ordered some for my brother.

stjames13
09-12-2006, 06:05 AM
8)
WAY TO GO MARYCAIN !!!!!!

STJAMES 8)

stardust
09-12-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks Marycain,

I went ahead and bought the 50.00 value once I was able to read all the incridiances. The deal was really good! Both my kids have occasional acne as well, so even if it doesn't work for me , it may for them.

Do you guys have an option for "spellcheck'" I am a horible speller :lol:

vernb2
09-16-2006, 11:13 AM
i just ordered the 2 oz bottle for $26 it is worth a try. I have the red rash on my face and a discoid that wont go away. I have tried Murad and Proactive....did nothing to help my face....so let me give this a try. On another note, I just started using Adaptagen by trivita...it is a liquid herbal supplement that seems to help with the exhaustion.