PDA

View Full Version : Steve Irwin

pinkjmf
09-04-2006, 10:07 AM
I can't believe that he died. I am in shock. My son watches him every time he is on. Boy, what a difference a day makes. Live life

MARYCAIN
09-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I feel really sorry for his wife and kids. I wonder who will take over running the zoo now. It seems so ironic that he could work with all those dangerous animals and then die from something like a stingray.

browneyedgirl53
09-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi Jessica,

I just read the news right before I signed in. That is so sad, he had such a fun personality, and what a sense of adventure!! What a tragic loss for his wife and two kids; for the world really.

You are so right, about living life and what a difference a day makes.

Hope you're feelin' a bit better today.

Take Care.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

buddhabelly
09-04-2006, 04:21 PM
:cry: Wow! I'm so shocked to hear the bad news. "Crikey" I'm going to miss his crazy shows. Of all the wild animals he catches and swims with, he gets killed by a stingray. He will be missed by many... :( He died while doing something he loved to do...

yaya
09-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

What a terrible accident! That is one of those situations that I call "A God Thing!", only God know why that happened.

My prayers are with this family.

MARYCAIN
09-10-2006, 09:02 AM
TV GUIDE CHANNEL RAN AN HOUR-LONG TRIBUTE PROGRAM TO STEVE IRWIN -IT WILL BE SHOWN AGAIN AT 3:00 P.M. TODAY