PDA

View Full Version : lupus

stella_389
09-01-2006, 09:02 PM
hi, i've been sick for over 6 mos.and would love to be able to ask some questions or have someone to talk to. have posted one message on bulliten board and couldn't find it again or any answers i may have gotten. can someone explain the setup to me? i'm computer illiterate. so be patient please.

buddhabelly
09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi and Welcome! :) You'll find the question you posted under the topic you chose to put it under. And if there are any replies to your post, the little icon next to it will be highlighted. So just keep checking to see if anyone replied back to you. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

stella_389
09-03-2006, 11:53 AM
thank-you so much, i'll get the hang of this eventually. talk to you soon.stella

browneyedgirl53
09-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Welcome aboard friend,

Our fabulous and fearless leaders, SaySusie and St. James - as well as many many others can answer questions you may have. No question is too small or too burdensome. Just consider this your own little private medical library (of sorts) . There are all kinds of people here with all different and varying stages of the disease, so I'm sure you get plenty of feedback.

I wanted to say welcome, you will find this "family" a great source of encouragement, nurturing, and healing of hearts especially. So come on in, and stay awhile. We're glad you're here.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl