PDA

View Full Version : Hello

heathershoptaw
08-25-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm new to this form, a friend told me about it. I've been diagnosed with Lupus for over a year. It's been a very hard year, but it's wonderful to know that there's a support group out there. I look forward to talking to you all! :D

beautifulbeluga
08-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Hi Heather:

Was just about to log out when I saw your post and wanted to just say hello and welcome to this forum. I am glad you have found us and thanks to your friend who supplied you with the info. I hope you will find what you are looking for here and I look forward to learning more about you.

Just a quick response as I am running late to get to my swim for the day.

Take care of you........beautifulbeluga

browneyedgirl53
08-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Welcome new friend,

Come on in, the friends are plentiful and their caring, nurturing, and encouraging spirits will lift you whenever you need a lift.

It's nice to have you here.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
08-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Healther :lol:
Welcome to our family. I, too, hope that you are able to make friends here and I am sure that you will find everyone here to be supportive, understanding, comforting, informative and caring.
I look forward to your participation and know that you will soon discover that you are not alone...we are here for you!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Sunshine101
08-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi Heather! A big welcome to you! You will feel so at home here. Don't be shy or afraid to ask questions or to reply. This is one place that is so intuned with your thoughts, health, and concerns that it will boggle your mind. Keep coming back.....it works! LOL! Sunshine101