PDA

View Full Version : forum disappeared?

Razzleberry
08-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Just wondering what happened to this forum last week. I couldn't get on it at all and even had to resort to trying out a different one ...which isn't nearly as good or informative or professional :cry: ...and then finally yesterday I was able to get back on here. Was it just me or was there some sort of glitch and if it happens again what should we do?

pinkjmf
08-21-2006, 01:14 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. I'm glad its working now.

browneyedgirl53
08-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey Jessica,

It was great to see your post! How are you feelin'?

We're keepin' you in our prayers, sister!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

pinkjmf
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm doing good as long as I don't over do it. I get nauseated off and on thru out the day. Thanks for your support. I am praying for you also my friend.

buddhabelly
08-22-2006, 05:59 AM
I had the same problem. :( I wasn't able to log on to the forum for days. Its a routine for me now to log on every day, and when the site was down, I didnt know what to do with myself. I missed reading everyone's posts. :(

So happy we're back on. Have a great day everybody. 8)

Saysusie
08-22-2006, 08:14 AM
Yes, the forum was down several days. Unfortunately, this occured while the administrator was out of town. When I advised him of the problem, he was very concerned and, I noticed, as soon as he returned, he got the forum back up and running for us. I do not know the technical reasons, but I am grateful that he got on it immediately upon his return!!
He works very, very hard on this (and his many other) forum, so if there are ever any glitches or problems, please beleive that he is doing all that he can to resolve it as quickly as possible.
He and I both appreciate your continued participation and your patience with us. It is very important to both of us that this forum remain up and running!!

Peace and Blessings To All Of You :lol:
Saysusie

debann
08-22-2006, 11:12 AM
I couldn't get on the site last week either. I was wondering when someone would mention it. Glad it's up now. debann

admin
08-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Forums went down and I was down in Cali partying with SaySuzie!

Saysusie
08-23-2006, 02:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Fun Hangin' With you Too!!

Saysusie