PDA

View Full Version : I think I found a cure...

Laura07
08-13-2006, 12:32 PM
CHOCOLATE!!! I just had a piece, and it sure did make me feel better. :lol:

buddhabelly
08-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Mmmm. Chocolate... it cures everything. :D I do crave chocolate once in a while, and the times that I do, I feel a little better.

By the way, did you ever watch the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp? He brought up what happens when we eat chocolate. :) Chocolate has endorphins, natural opiates(chemicals), that are released by the brain. They're increased in amounts when eating chocolate, which elevates one's mood and reducing pain. As Willy Wonka said in the movie, it makes us feel in love. :Fade-color So, its a good thing. :wink:

Saysusie
08-20-2006, 09:02 AM
I am ALL FOR CHOCOLATE.. in any form, on any day, and for any reason!!
Yup...sure does make me feel better!!

:P
Saysusie

Sunshine101
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Buddabelly: I just watched Charlie yesterday and can't get over how versatile Johnny Depp is! I was muching on some white chocolate at the exact moment that he talked about the endorphins! How about the Nutrisystem Diet commercial where the size 2 girl says..."Any diet that lets me eat chocolate every day is a diet for me". Who needs a diet when eating chocolate everyday is so enjoyable. Eat on my friends! Sunshine101

buddhabelly
08-21-2006, 04:38 PM
SUNSHINE101 8) ,

Johnny Depp was great in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I watched it again yesterday and it still made me laugh. He adds a little craziness to the movie. :icecream: It made me crave some chocolate afterwards. I wish there was a chocolate diet, I'd be in heaven... :D It does have many benefits. :idea: I even heard on the news that dark chocolate helps protect us from the UV rays. Mmmm, hooray for chocolate! :multi:

browneyedgirl53
08-21-2006, 07:10 PM
HERE, HERE SISTERS !!

IF THERE ISN'T ANY CHOCOLATE LEFT, AFTER YOU'RE DONE....I'LL TAKE JOHNNY DEPP !!! (just kiddin'....sorta) Smile.

Another fun movie is "Chocolat"! About the crazy things that chocolate makes us do.

So, anyone interested in diving into some dark chocolate !!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl