PDA

View Full Version : Its such a nice day outside but...

buddhabelly
08-12-2006, 08:03 AM
8) The heatwave is over. The temps are back to normal. Its such a nice day outside but I'm home. I stayed home all day yesterday, a friday. I had one of those days when laying in bed watching tv and taking naps was the only thing to do. I just didnt have much energy to go out, it was such a nice day too. 8) Its bright and sunny outside. I know if I go out now, I'll have to face the consequences later on. A friend wants to hang out, but hopefully, the plans will be later on after 4 or 5pm. I think I'm getting cabin fever, maybe I need to get out for a bit, smell the fresh air, laugh with a friend. :lol: The cabin fever is kinda stressing me out and making me sad at the same time. Well, if anyone is home like me and wants to chat, you know where to find me. :wink:

Laura07
08-12-2006, 09:46 AM
I feel ya. I just open the blinds and look out.

MARYCAIN
08-12-2006, 02:39 PM
It's still scorching here - too hot to think of anything but staying in the a.c. Went out earlier just long enough to dump a pitcher of ice into the big water dish I keep full for the critters who live around here -just noticed a bird fluttering happily over the water - guess the ice feels good to them too.. I'd love to spend some outside,but when the sun goes down, the mosquitos come out! For some reason they ignore everyone and zero in on me. I don't have cabin fever as much as fall fever - I'm craving the cooler weather. I feel so sorry for the kids - they had to start back to school last week, and our old buildings are just sweltering.

Hope your friend is able to come over so you can have some fun and relax. Laughter is sometimes the best medicine of all.

buddhabelly
08-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Laura, you're so funny! :lol: I do the same thing sometimes. I admire the beautiful weather from my window and enjoy the fresh air.

I try to wait til late afternoon to go out and do my errands, but by that time, I'm too lazy to get out of my pjs, take a shower, and go out and drive somewhere. :(

Hope everyone had a good day today. 8)