PDA

View Full Version : I NEED PRAYER

Mommy3
08-07-2006, 09:49 AM
I really need prayer! I am in the midst of a minor flare (I am tired, achey, feverish and have a headache, but I am not bed ridden). I am also a school teacher (school starts in 1 week) AND I am moving this weekend and am TRYING to sell the house I live in right now!! (if you've ever sold a house you know that means I have to keep it clean 24/7 just in case someone wants to see it) There is also a possibility that I will be switching to a new school closer to where I am moving. On top of that, my husband is out of town and I am home alone with our 3 girls (a ten year old and 6 year old twins) This is alot of change and STRESS and I am feeling very overwhelmed!!!! I think it is making me sicker! Please pray that I will sell me house TODAY (we have someone coming back for a repeat showing) and that my move will go smoothly and that IF I switch schools that the transition will be without drama. This is all requiring more energy than I have and I can feel myself running down. I don't want to be home sick on the first day of school!!!!! Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS A MILLION!!!!!
Mommy3

buddhabelly
08-07-2006, 10:05 AM
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :angel:

atedj
08-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Oh gosh! You sound like you have alot on your plate! I will definately pray for you. And try to take a few minutes to just sit still and breath. Good luck and tell your kids to play outside in the sprinkler for an afternoon. It'll keep your house clutter free for a few hours, get your grass watered, AND entertain the kids! Gotta love water! :D

ButterflyRN
08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
I'll keep you in my prayers :D

angiern
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
I know it is hard for us to admit we need help sometimes, but in order to keep ourselves well we have to swallow our pride and ask our friends and family for some help. Is there anyone that could help watch the children or help you move? Of course I'll keep you in my prayers too, but please take it easy and consider asking others for help.

Angie

pinkjmf
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
You will be in my prayers daily. Rest and let God 's presence comfort you in your time of need, He's there waiting for you to call upon him.

Tiffery
08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
I will be praying for you. Do you have any family or friends that could come and help you out for a bit. So you can have a little relax time. If not send the kids to bed early take a warm bubble bath and try to relax. When I am real achy that is what I like to do. :)