PDA

View Full Version : Lupus symptom journal

ButterflyRN
08-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey everybody I just wanted to send the link to you for a symptom journal that I use everyday. It's a great tool to keep track of your meds and all your symptoms that way you can have them to take to your doctors visits. Hope you enjoy. If you have problems accessing the link let me know and I will direct you to the main site. :lol:

http://www.lupusgw.org/templates/lupusgw/template.php?mnu_item_id=4&page_id=423

SoleSinger
08-05-2006, 02:20 PM
That's cool! I usually just write it all in my livejournal that I have specifically for my health stuff... The only thing is, I don't keep daily track of it anymore because it seemed to be incredibly redundant after a while... Should I still keep track of my daily aches and pains even if they are the same?

browneyedgirl53
08-05-2006, 06:56 PM
THANKS BUTTERFLY....You are our angel. Especially for those of us who can't remember why we have the pen and paper in front of us (laugh)... well, sometimes.

Hope you're having a great day. Thanks again for sharing, that was so thoughtful of you.

Take Care.
Life is good, love is better

Browneyedgirl

ButterflyRN
08-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Solesinger I keep track of the same daily pains. I do agree it is redundant but I guess you could just write same pains as yesterday without going into detail. I'm not always good at keeping up at it but I know I should since it can provide great detail for when I'm really sick and what's been going on in the past.

browneyedgirl your welcome. I hope it helps! Hope your doing well today! ~Butterfly :Fade-color

pinkjmf
08-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I went to that site last night I never knew that there was something out there like that. I made some copies and I'm going to give it a try. Try I say because that is something that I'm going to have to remember to do. Thanks for sharing !!!!!

peach224
08-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Thank you so much Butterfly RN. I really needed that, especially the last few days. I am not going back to my rheumy until the 30th of this month, and I know I would forget some things between now and then (stupid brain fog).

Thanks again. :D