PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

Lynn321
08-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone. I've just 'bumped' into this site; don't know how I've managed to miss it before. Only read a little so far, but I could see what a wonderful forum this was that I just had to go register! I'm 59 and live in Malta, although I'm a Brit. Have to go out right now, but I'll be back!

Regards to all, Lynn

Missy
08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Welcome!

angiern
08-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I am pretty new here myself, but everyone here has welcomed me with open arms. I really believe God sent me here for a reason. You will find everyone here is more than willing to help in any way they can. Hope to hear from you soon!

Angie

ButterflyRN
08-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Welcome Lynn! Everyone here is very supportive of one another and we are all here for you! :smilecolros:

buddhabelly
08-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Welcome to our Family! :BIG:

pinkjmf
08-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome to our family !!!!! You we not regret finding this site, I never have.

browneyedgirl53
08-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Welcome New Friend,

Pour yourself a cup'o tea, and sit for a spell, you'll love it here. It's amazing to sit and as you read through the "chats", realizing just how much we all have in common.

And that's a good thing! So welcome. You'll find comfort here. We're glad you're on board. There are so many wonderful people here to share what they know and what works/and doesn't work for them.

Glad you're here!

Life is good, love is better
Browneyedgirl

beautifulbeluga
08-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Welcome new member:

Where is Malta? Glad you found us. I am pretty new to this site also and have found it fun and helpful. Everyone seems to know just what to say at the right time and absolutely knows what we are going through, our challenges are also their's. Hope you hang around for awile and look forward to your posts.

Your friend from Canada - Patricia (Beautifulbeluga)

Saysusie
08-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Hi Lynn :lol:
Just wanted to add my welcome to the warm and sincere ones that you've already received.
We are so happy that you've found us and we hope that we can provide you with support, help, information and especially let you know that you are not alone!

Again
WELCOME

Saysusie

Lynn321
08-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Thank you so much for the lovely welcomes. Malta is a tiny island country in the Mediterranean. If you look on a map for it; we're bottom of Italy, then see the Italian island of Sicily, and Malta is about 60 miles south of that. We've never regretted moving here for one minute.

ButterflyRN
08-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Sounds like a lovely place! Makes me want to move there :lol:

Sunshine101
08-05-2006, 09:48 AM
You are going to love it here! Stop by to visit any time - the light is always on. Keep coming back - it works! Do I sound like a commerical or what? Sunshine101

jaynedarcy
08-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Welcome, Lynn, from another newbie. I am so very thankful I found this place. I can't tell you how much the folks here have been of help and have eased my mind on so many things.

Lynn321
08-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Thank you all so much, again, for the welcomes. I have been reading for a couple of hours and I've already learnt so much more than I knew before; even though I'd looked at a lot of lupus websites. What I've been reading seems to explain a lot, especially about cutaneous lupus, which I'd never even heard of.