PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Creative Side

jaynedarcy
08-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Mods - if this is not the right place, please move it to where it's suited. :)

I made a suggestion for a topic recently where we can share our creative side; that side that helps a lot of us to get through bad days and to heal. So, this thread is where you can share your personal blogs, photo or art blogs and websites and so on.

Creativity comes in many forms, so don't feel like you might be left out. Are you an exceptional cook? Share a recipe. Do you build things (carpentry, models) what's your latest project? Does gardening make you feel alive? Take some photos, or share gardening tips.

Writing, photography, painting, drawing, dancing, etc.

I'll begin the sharing:

I have a writer's group I began recently, which gives me a lot of joy and provides me with unexpected stability. It's called 3rd Eye Writers at http://www.3rdeyewriters.com. Everyone who writes is welcome to submit their fiction and creative non-fiction for publication.

I also love to photograph gardens. I'm a nut for the greenery and the flowers; not the bugs, though! lol My photos can mostly be found on my main, personal blog or at my writing site. I tend to find I have a bit more confidence in myself behind the camera.

Lastly, I do pen and ink drawings, digital artwork and recently am so happy my brother asked me to create album artwork for his first CD. Laugh, but I still take the CD to bed with me. lol Like my photos, my artwork can also be found at my blog. Of at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/etherian/

Oh, I should say, there's no ads or popups for you folks that like to avoid such sites.

Ok - that's me, who's next?

Tiffery
08-02-2006, 02:23 PM
I went to one of your sites and love you drawings with pen. My husband likes to do drawing with pen. I also seen some of your pics that you have taken, you really have a talent, so please never stop. It will take me some time to come up with something to share. But I love what you do.