PDA

View Full Version : Hi New from Iowa

Tiffery
07-28-2006, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am so glad that I found this site, I have learned more about lupus here then anywhere else. :D

Well I will tell you all a little about me. I am turning 25 tomorrow :P . I am married to a wonderful man and have 7 children. I am a homemaker and can't wait until the children go back to school. lol

I had a biopsy taken from my left cheek about a month and a half ago that came back lupus, I am not sure what form I have but have an appointment with a reumotologist (please excuce my spelling) on Monday hopefully he will have some answers for me. I have had the butterfly rash for over a year, and know knowing more about lupus I am sure that I have had many other symptoms. I just wish I knew how long I have had this.

I hope to meet you all. Take care
Tiffany :)

beautifulbeluga
07-29-2006, 05:58 AM
Welcome:

I know you will find support, answers and friends on this site. Seven children must keep you extremely busy expecially in the months when they are not in school, no wonder you are looking forward to them returning. I only had two children and I remember by the end of July they were so bored they too were looking forward to September.

Glad you are with us and look forward to reading your posts.

Patricia

Tiffery
07-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I am glad to meet people like you. My children can't wait to go back to school, my youngest will start kindergarden. It's kind of scary being a stay at home mom, now they will all be in school, humm.. What will I do with my time. I am thinking of getting a part time job at the local grocery store but I don't know yet. I haven't worked in the last 7 years. That's a long time to be out of the work force. But it could be fun and I may make a few friends.
Tiffany

pinkjmf
07-31-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm glad to meet you. I to am so glad school is starting... You can't believe how glad I am. I know that you will find this site very helpful.

Tiffery
08-02-2006, 02:14 PM
It's nice to meet you to. How many children do you have? My children start school on the 17th, I've been stuck at home pretty much all summer, so I can't wait to get out and enjoy the world again. It's pretty hard when you have 7 kids at home all day, to get out. I do go to the grocery store like everyday, and I love it. lol :lol: Gives me a little time alone.